I’m depositing my coins to iCoinbay, the sending platform indicates that my transaction completed, why haven’t I received anything on iCoinbay?
Blockchain asset transfer can be divided into 3 steps: withdraw assets → confirm blocks → receive payments;
1. Transaction completed means the sending platform or wallet made the transfer;
2. Block confirmation: it generally takes 10 minutes to an hour to confirm a block. It might take longer to receive the payment due to blockchain network, please wait patiently.
3. If your transaction has arrived on iCoinbay after confirmations, we’ll credit it to your iCoinbay account as soon as possible. You could ask the sending platform for TXID to check your transaction status yourself.
● Case 1: If the transfer shows confirmed on the blockchain, but the fund does not show up in your balance at iCoinbay coin transferred, transaction ID (TXID) and screenshot of the transaction status on iCoinbay.
● Case 2: If the transfer shows unconfirmed on the blockchain, please kindly wait until it is confirmed on the blockchain.
● Case 3: If you have not received a TXID from the originating platform, or if cannot find your transaction using TXID on the blockchain transaction viewer, most likely the transaction has not been sent out by the originating platform. Please contact customer service at the originating platform to check the status of your transfer.
Note: For Case 1, please make sure to include screenshots of
● Blockchain confirmation
● Transaction status on iCoinbay
We will process your inquiries as soon as possible. Tickets with complete information and requested screenshots will be processed faster.
Welcome to our community：