1. Login Password
When setting the login password on first time, we recommends you to set up more complicated password (Combine with upper and lower case letter, numbers, and symbols). You can use the Password Manager (such as 1Password or LastPass) to generate random unique password for every access, and password can also be fill in system automatically, also protect you against phishing attacks.
If you do not use the Password Manager, be sure to set an unique password for your iCoinbay account. Do not reuse password with other websites. In particular, do not set the same password as your email.
2. How to keep your password?
iCoinbay recommends you to use the Password Manager to keep and manage your password:
Attention: Do not disclose your password to anyone. iCoinbay staff will never ask you for your account password.
3. 2FA (Second Verification)
iCoinbay strongly recommends you to bind Google Authenticator for improve your account security.
4. Register Email
Your email address is an important connection between you and your iCoinbay account. Please use a secure email address to register your account. iCoinbay recommends you reapply for a new e-mail address dedicated to use as an iCoinbay account.
Please note: Do not use old passwords same with other websites, especially don't set the password same with your email account.
5. Follow Your Login Reminder
System will automatically send you an email for your every login to remind you of the time and place of this login. You can review your login history in the “Login History” account interface, including login time, login way and login IP. If it is not your personal operation, please change your login password at once, or contact iCoinbay customer service specialist．
6. Remember Our Exchange Domain Name
For protect your transactions security, iCoinbay recommends you to add our official website (www.icoinbay.com) into your browser's favorites. Before logging in, please confirm the domain name of the website for: www.icoinbay.com.
7. Prevention of Phishing Websites
- Please confirm that the domain name you are visiting is www.icoinbay.com. werecommendyou to insert the address manually or add it to your favorites.
- Install reliable anti-virus software and keep it updated
- Please confirm thatemail sender is iCoinbay, our only official customer service emailis Support@icoinbay.com
- Please do not click anysuspicious link in any suspicious email. If you receive a suspicious email, please contact iCoinbay customer service to confirm and verifyit.
- If you do not use the API, please do not create theAPI key forprevent being stolen.
8. Official Customer Service Contact Information
iCoinbay staff will never ask you for any account information (including login password, Google Authenticator code), also will not require you to install any software of remote login or assistance on any device.
Official email: Support@icoinbay.com
Submit a request: https://icoinbay.zendesk.com
If you lost your account when you encounter a fake customer service staff or phishing website, please contact us timely.
During the retrieving of the account, you can apply to freeze account from our platform (the frozen account only retains the login function, cannot trade,deposit and withdraw), account will be remove from frozen status after retrieved.
Welcome to our community：