1. There are many kinds of coins in the market, you can't have all of it, but you can exchange the coins through trading. Before trading, you can check the movements of different coins using the K-line chart.2. For example, you want to trade/exchange USDT to BTC, click USDT trading area, choose the trading pair, then get into the trading page of the exact trading pair.
3. For your individual demand,you can trade with Limit Order or Market Order. For Limit Order, you can set the sell and buy price, when the market price equal to your price, the trade is completed.
4. On the other hand, Market Order is when you buy or sell according to the real time market price. Just enter the total amount you want to buy or the total quantity you want to sell.
5. Review the current and previous orders, and evaluate your orders. If the information of open order is incorrect or you want to cancel it for some reason, you can do it via the “Open Orders” section. We’ll not charge any fees for the cancellation. However, please note that a completed order cannot be canceled.
Attention: If the price of the open order does not match the current market price, the open order may not be achieved in time. You need to wait and observe the market. If the open order is still on processing, you can cancel it on (Trading Center - Open Orders - Cancel), and open a new order with a new price. After cancellation, your asset balance will be updated.
6. The placement history or trading history can be checked on “Order”.
7. Fee details can be checked here “Fees”.
Welcome to our community：