As described in the white paper, when a community member makes a trade, the TPG Foundation will issue corresponding TPG based on TPG market price at time of trade. This is considered part of the 51% of TPG used for trade/contribution incentives. At the same time, TPG will be issued to the community contributors that represent the remaining 49% of TPG at the same ratio.
So [Total TPG in circulation] will be equal to [Trade/Contribution incentives] divided by 51%.
Welcome to our community：