1. How does the Referral Rewards work?
Please watch the video to learn more about how you can earn your Referral Rewards!
2. How do I exchange DT1 (Dollar Token 1) to USDT?
DT1 can be converted into USDT at a ratio of 1:1, with creation based on 10% of transaction fee value. For example, if your transaction fee was 10 USDT, and you had 1 DT1, then your 1 DT1 would automatically be converted into 1 USDT.
3. How can the person I invited help me exchange DT1? How long will the person I invited be able to help me redeem DT1?
The person you invited will create DT1 equal to 0.5% of their transaction fees for you, which can then be exchanged to 1:1 USDT. As long as your account has DT1 balance, the person you invited will be able to create DT1 for you.
4. I incurred a transaction fee, why can’t I exchange my DT1 for USDT?
Since DT1 requires a full integer to convert, if there is less than one DT1, it cannot be converted into USDT.
- Please check the amount of DT1 you hold, if the number is less than 1, you will be unable to exchange or convert to USDT.
- Check the amount of the transaction fee. If your transaction fee is less than 10 USDT, then the DT1 created from 10% of this single transaction fee will not be enough to immediately exchange, since it is less than 1.
5. If my held DT1 is less than 1, how can I get enough to exchange?
If you currently hold less than 1 DT1, the exchange will help you accumulate the corresponding amount needed to exchange for USDT. This can be done by you through trading, inviting friends, or buying DT1 directly. When you accumulate enough DT1 to exchange for USDT, it can be immediately exchanged.
6. What is the relationship between the two campaigns, [Trading Premium Gain] and [Referral Rewards]?
The [Referral Rewards] campaign runs alongside the [Trading Premium Gain] plan. At the same time that you are acquiring TPG equal to your transaction fee value, you are also accumulating DT1 from your transactions and your invitee’s transactions.
Welcome to our Community：