Each participating community member can win up to 290 DT1 rewards. Join and win every week!
Event and TPG Holding Period:
1st Period: 00:00 (GMT+0) March 29, 2019 until 23:59 (GMT+0) April 04, 2019
2nd Period: 00:00 (GMT+0) April 05, 2019 until 23:59 (GMT+0) April 11, 2019
3rd Period: 00:00 (GMT+0) April 12, 2019 until 23:59 (GMT+0) April 18, 2019
4th Period: 00:00 (GMT+0) April 19, 2019 until 23:59 (GMT+0) April 25, 2019
5th Period: 00:00 (GMT+0) April 26, 2019 until 23:59 (GMT+0) May 02, 2019
How to Win Rewards?
Reward 1: Trade everyday!
Trade in any amount for 7 consecutive days and receive 20 DT1 reward during the event period.
Reward 2: Collect TPG tokens!
During the event, all community members that generate certain TPG amount from transaction fee will receive corresponding DT1 rewards as below:
- Generate 5 TPG tokens and win 15 DT1 tokens.
- Generate 15 TPG tokens and win 50 DT1 tokens.
- Generate 30 TPG tokens and win 90 DT1 tokens.
Reward 3: HODL your TPG tokens!
If you joined Reward 1 or Reward 2, then you qualify for Reward 3!
To qualify, make sure that you have collected as much TPG tokens as you can before each holding period starts. Hold your TPG tokens during the holding period above and win corresponding DT1 rewards!
- Hold 500 TPG tokens during the event period and get 30 DT1.
- Hold 1000 TPG tokens during the event period and get 60 DT1.
- Hold 3000 TPG tokens during the event period and get 180 DT1.
- When the event opens, snapshots of TPG held on every user account will be counted from the first day of the holding period at 00:00 (GMT+0) until the end of every holding period at 24:00 (GMT+0).
- To qualify for Reward 2, users must trade for 7 straight days in any amount. Any missed day during the event period disqualifies the user for Reward 2.
- To qualify for Reward 3, users must participate in either Reward 1 or Reward 2 with corresponding TPG tokens before 00:00 (GMT+0) March 29, 2019.
- All qualified users who meet the conditions will receive the corresponding reward on the next working day after the event period.
- This activity is not run in tandem with any other event. For any questions, please contact Support via the Help button at the bottom right corner of the official website or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any unusual account behavior or any platform policy violation will be disqualified.
Welcome to our community：